How do I keep this down to 10 things? I guess it's a good challenge to have because today it's all about 10 Everyday Things That Delight You.
1. Water. I see lots of it during my day. When I wake up I see the bay, when I bring Mowgli outside I see (and hear) the stream, when I go to work I cross two bridges. There's water everywhere.
2. My breakfast bar. It was my brother's and I love that I sit there in the morning (looking at the view above) and drink my coffee. It's a high top table with two chairs that are real comfy. And the top is butcher block. And the shelves are filled with......
3. My yarn. I can seriously just look at some of it and smile.
4. My nails. I've been using Jamberry nail wraps and I love how they look. And how they still look perfect after two weeks.
5. I Love You. We always say that to each other when we walk out the door each day and when we get off the phone. My hubby's family always did that and we do it with our daughter.
6. Body spray. Victoria's Secret to be exact. I love the clean fresh smell. Love Addict seems to be the scent of choice lately.
7. My cameras. I have a collection now although the Nikon 1 is the one I grab most frequently.
8. My iced pumpkin coffee from Dunkin Donuts. They still have it! I know the day is coming real soon where I will be out of luck until October.
9. Alone time. Does that sound weird? I usually have about an hour to myself when I get home after work and I more often than not spend that time cleaning up, but I just love to have some "me" time.
10. My headphones, They are usually what I have on my head during alone time so I can catch up on audio books or just listen to music. And they are bluetooth so I'm not dragging the cord around and getting caught on everything.
Joining up with Carole.