Ah - more light in my days. I feel more alive. These are my productive months and I am enjoying it. So what am I doing with the extra hour of daylight?
1. Take more pictures. It's nice to have the option of snapping some pics at the end of the day.
2. Work more. By accident. I didn't even leave my office yesterday until after 6. I thought it was still before 5.
3. Enjoy the outdoors. Walks after work can resume again.
4. Play with Mowgli. Keeping track of a black dog at night isn't easy. He will get to have more play time.
5. Clean this house. I don't mind tidying up a bit at the end of the day. And I can see the dirt with the extra sun light.
6. Sleep less. For me this is a positive.
7. Sit out on the deck and knit or spin. All I need is some sun and 40 degrees. And no wind. The wind is usually what stops me.
8. Start planning the garden. Well, I'll help. Let's be honest. That's my hubby's thing. He said he wants to make some changes this year after some things just didn't grow.
9. Dye more yarn. That's one thing I really need natural light for.
10. Start planning our new outdoor spot. We are going rearrange where the fire wood goes, maybe put the gazebo back up. Move the fire pit.
Linking up with Carole.