After a weekend of blizzards, sub zero temps and now frozen pipes in my living room it won't be difficult to list 10 Things I'm Looking Foward To
1. The ice melting in the bay. Seriously? In 18 years I don't think I've ever seen so much ice. And if it melts it means that temps are at least close to normal.
2. Summer. Are you sensing a theme here?
3. Finishing my sweater. I'm 3 inches from being able to start my sleeves.
4. Finishing my current book. My list is growing and I need to finish quick so I can move onto the next title.
5. CT Sheep and Wool. It's the last weekend in April. Also a sign that warmer weather will be upon us (although that wasn't the case last year).
6. I ordered a Magic Bullet blender to keep at work and it should be in soon. I want to drink more shakes during my day to keep the nutrients going. And the weight down.
7. Vacation. We aren't sure where we are going yet but I have a feeling it's not nearly as exotic as it was before the pipes froze this weekend.
8. Seeing my niece and nephew. It is tough that my brothers babies live so far away but we keep in touch all during the week with FaceTime and texting. But it's not nearly as wonderful as it will be to squeeze them in person.
9. Finishing the Romney I am spinning. That started out about 3.5 pounds. I am down to about 2.4 pounds. It's going to be a while.
10. Next week. I have lots of social events happening all in one week for some reason and it will be good to catch up with some old friends.
So what are you looking forward to? Join us at Carole's!