1. Knitting. Let's get the obvious out of the way.
2. My handspun yarn. And knitting with it. Another obvious one but just had to mention it.
3. A nice hot shower on a cold day.
4. Lolo bars. They keep my hands from totally drying out in this weather. If you haven't tried them you really should.
5. Vacation. And I'm in need of a good one in a warm place right about now.
6. Sheridans. Excellent coffee liqueur that seems to only be available on cruise ships. See why I need #5?
7. Four wheel drive. I am enjoying stress free travel on these snowy days.
8. Saturday mornings. I sit with my coffee and knit and read or catch up on
9. Podcasts - usually knitting related ones (sensing a theme here?)
10. Creme brûlée. If that's on the menu when I go out to dinner you can be sure I'll have room for dessert.
What are some things you love?