1. Frappes - especially from McDonalds. We found a great recipe from the Pioneer Woman over the weekend and it rocked.
2. Reruns of the Sopranos. Even more so since the sad passing of James Gandolfini.
3. Yankee candles. Love to have them burning in my house all the time.
4. Buying on Etsy. There's just so much to choose from!
5. Home made bread. I'm not sure what's better - the smell or the actual bread.
6. Pinterest. I try to stay off because it's such a rabbit hole.
7. Instagram. That's at least manageable. I can check out everyone's pics in under a minute.
8. Knitting podcasts. I look forward to the end of the day when I can sit on the couch and catch up. And the new TV has the ability to view You Tube so it's like watching regular TV.
9. Shopping for bags. Knitting bags especially.
10. Dunkin Donuts. Most mornings involve iced pumpkin coffee and maybe a croissant donut. Bad bad.
Any guilty pleasures you care to share? Come on - you know you do!