I'm not much into resolutions for New Years. I do like to set goals and new ideas for the new year so here ya go!
1. Get rid of clutter. It has become clear that I need to do this without hubby around. It is also needs to be disposed of in black plastic bags and put out in the dumpster by me or he looks through to investigate what I am tossing. Men.....
2. Dye more yarn. I did some over the weekend and it's so much fun. I love to see how it turns out each time.
3. Spin more yarn. I bought some beautiful fleeces over the last couple of years and I sent them out to be processed. I want to get them spun and knit up into sweaters asap.
4. Read more. Don't laugh. I know this is where I fall short every year.
5. Exercise a little more. I feel good when I do so I need to just keep doing it!
6. Keep learning more photography. I inherited a couple of cameras this year that are different from mine so I am investigating them. I also found a new podcast Pocketlenses that I'm enjoying.
7. More peace in my day. Especially in the morning. I find that my day is a little smoother when I get up early and have some quiet time with my cup of coffee.
8. Buy more clothes. I'm serious! I really do not spend money on clothes for myself. I have this attitude of "I'll buy more when I lose weight, or when it's on a good sale". I work hard. I deserve some clothes now and again.
9. Play more games. I love board games. We had a great time New Years Eve just the three of us playing Uno.
10. Spend my days doing more "Want To's" than "Have To's".
What's your plan for the New Year? Share over at Carole's