Tis the Season for some shopping. And Carole has us thinking about our favorite places to shop. Actual place to GO to - not just shop online. Ready?
10 Favorite Places to Shop
1. Christmas Tree Shops. For those of you who have this near you - no explanation needed. For those who don't - no explanation possible. So much stuff to choose from. Cheap. Don't you just love a bargain? That's where my turkey pictured above came from. Cute, heh?
2. Webs. I rarely order online from them - I am lucky enough to live within 90 minutes of it so I take a couple of trips a year.
3. Tickles. This is a great little shop about 20 minutes from my house. Such a fun place to find fun stuff AND have a great home cooked lunch. It sort of reminds me of:
4. Cracker Barrel. I always find something I want when I go in there. One of these days a rocking chair will find it's way into my truck.
5. Kohls. I just love going in there with one of those 30 percent off coupons. And Kohls bucks are always fun too.
6. Target. I try and stay away or it could get ugly. Especially during the holidays.
7. Old Navy. That was fun on Black Friday - everything was 50 percent off. I shopped till I dropped for my nieces and nephew. The baby clothes are just the cutest!
8. Yankee Candle. It's almost that time of year again - the big sale at the flagship store. I always come back with lots of bargains.
9. Vera Bradley outlet store. I don't think I will ever buy another bag or accessory from the regular store again. It's usually at least a 50% discount there.
10.Catherines. It's a local clothing store for larger women and they have a great assortment in there. Not always easy to find in my size!