1. Yarn. Let's just get to the obvious.
2. Phone Cases. I like to switch my phone case like my bags to suit my mood. Or outfit.
3. I'm into owls lately (in case you couldn't tell).
4. Ducks. Back in the 80's my kitchen was full of ducks.
5. Precious Moments. I have a huge box in my basement full of them. I just have nowhere to display them right now. Which is kinda sad because I have some real nice pieces.
6. Saint medals. I have collected a bunch over the years. Some I give away but most I have kept.
7. Koala bears. When I was in high school I was so into koala bears.
8. Stitch markers. I have tons but I can't resist real different ones even though I don't need anymore.
9. Alex and Ani bracelets. I have a bunch but I don't wear them often in the winter because they catch on my knitted items.
10. Spinning wheels. I keep that collection under control strictly due to space requirement.
So are you a collector?