Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Ten on Tuesday

Carole's Ten on Tuesday made me think.  For about 2 minutes.  I am more of collector than I thought. So I present to you 10 Things I Have Collected Over The Years.


1.  Yarn.  Let's just get to the obvious.  
2.  Phone Cases.  I like to switch my phone case like my bags to suit my mood.  Or outfit.
3.  I'm into owls lately (in case you couldn't tell).
4.  Ducks.  Back in the 80's my kitchen was full of ducks.
5.  Precious Moments.  I have a huge box in my basement full of them.  I just have nowhere to      display them right now.  Which is kinda sad because I have some real nice pieces.
6.  Saint medals.  I have collected a bunch over the years.  Some I give away but most I have kept.
7.  Koala bears.  When I was in high school I was so into koala bears. 
8.  Stitch markers.  I have tons but I can't resist real different ones even though I don't need anymore.
9.  Alex and Ani bracelets. I have a bunch but I don't wear them often in the winter because they catch on my knitted items.
10.  Spinning wheels.  I keep that collection under control strictly due to space requirement.

So are you a collector?  


7 comments:

Bonny said...

You collect wonderful things and I love those stitch markers!

mamasmercantile said...

Some wonderful collections, I am a collector of vintage patterns.

Carole said...

Great collections! I just remembered - when you talked about Precious Moments - that I collected Lizzie High dolls back in the 80s. And also Department 56 village pieces.

Tracey ~ Clover said...

Oh, great collections. I use to collect pigs, but now it's just yarn, books and sponge stoneware.

Unknown said...

Yarn, kitchen roosters, cross-stitch materials, fabrics, baskets/totes, and jars of any shape or sizes glass or ceramics!

Kym said...

I, too, have some Precious Moments pieces packed away in boxes!

Patty said...

No Precious Moments here! I love the stitch marker collection...makes the knitting all the more enjoyable I imagine. :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails