Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Ten On Tuesday

Ah - a Weekending and a Ten on Tuesday all rolled up in one post. Ready?

10 Things I Did This Weekend

1. Took pictures. 
I was capturing what was left of the flowers for the season.

2. Knit. 
No surprise there huh?

3. Watched football. The Pats were great. The Jets and Giants?  Not so much. 

4. Cleaned out the basement. Ok - hubby did the cleaning. I went through the bins and found some sentimental stuff. 

5. Baked cookies. 

6. Washed my socks. Winter is coming. 

7. Dyed some fiber. 

8. Went to the Italian Feast in Providence. 
And yes - we ate our way through the entire street. 

9. Did some shopping. Not much though. 

10. Planned out this busy upcoming week. 


How was your 3 day weekend?

Join us over at Carole's!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like a fun weekend!

Unknown said...

Those sweet shoes!!! There was an Italian Festival in Providence? Gah I wish I'd known! (I need to come out from under the rock I've been living in. We wanted to go to Waterfire. I forgot about it :-/

Bonny said...

I think #10 is important in how you managed to fit so much good stuff into your weekend. Lovely photos!

Carole said...

I can't believe I left the Pats off my list. Dale was working with the band so I watched alone and kept texting him score updates. LOL.

Patty said...

Oh those shoes! I have one pair of docksiders in a size 1 or 2 I just can't part with. That flower pic is beautiful! Looks like a great weekend!

Mary said...

that first photo is gorgeous! and oh-for-cute those shoes!

steph said...

yep the shoes got me, too.....i thought at first they might be tap shoes? maybe not. cute, though. great weekend! looks like the sun shone on you.....we're onto our second week of rain and clouds.

Tracey ~ Clover said...

I still have my Erin's first pair of ballet shoes, I can't seem to let them go.
The festival sounds like so much fun, I love to eat my way down a street, tasting all the yummy foods.

margene said...

An Italian festival sounds like great fun and good eating! I need to become better at planning my week ahead. More might be accomplished if I did!

karen said...

oh those wee baby shoes!!! bittersweetness. Love the planning and the knitting and yes, just about everything on your list.

Janet said...

Sounds like a fun and busy weekend. Love the special little shoes. I have a pair of my son's dinosaur sneakers set aside. :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails