I had a post all planned for yesterday but I woke up in the morning feeling like a truck hit me. I pulled it together by 10 and got to the office but the day got a way and no post was written. So here are some random thoughts in my head.
1. I'm about one ounce away from completing my Tour de Fleece project. It definitely took longer than I thought it would. But I'm glad to have that just about done and am already mentally starting the next spin.
2. My one fleece from Morrow Fleece Works is already processed. In 2 weeks. That is quick! They say my white fleece will be done early September. They go by color and I'm in no rush so that's just fine with me.
3. I started looking at my calendar for August and it's another busy month. I think we have something planned almost every weekend. Yikes.
4. I had my tattoo touched up and added some letters. She did a great job and I'm happy with how it looks.
5. I need to spend a good weekend cleaning the house. It looks like a nice day tomorrow and we have plans for Sunday. And the summer is so short. Nah - cleaning is not gonna happen. Maybe I can spin the dust bunnies into yarn.
6. I need to order a book for my little Cape Cod getaway in a couple of weeks. I hate to bring the iPad to the beach.
7. I picked a bunch of Queen Ann's Lace that was growing in front of the office to dye with. I'll hopefully get to that this weekend.
8. I also ordered some yarn, fiber and some new dyes so I'm looking forward to playing with those. Maybe you'll see some interesting colors here next week.
Have a great weekend!