OK knitters - get ready! Because this ToT will is sure to fill your creative mind with fiber-y ideas! Carole's prompt for this week is 10 Patterns You Knit Again.... and Again and Again.
1. Ingot. I only knit it once but I am itching to cast on another one. I wore this constantly last year.
2. Brickless. I think I have knit 3 of these? There will be more.
3. Magic Cake Ruffle Shawl. I will be casting on another one this winter. I enjoyed watching how the colors would blend together.
4. Pleated Ballet Flats. I knit a bunch for Christmas last year. And of course a pair for myself
5. Elf shoes. I knit lots of them for everyone last Christmas too but I need a pair for myself.
6. Color Affection. I can't say I loved knitting it but I loved the results!
7. Granny Square Blanket. OK - this is crochet, not knitting. And when I make it (and I have done several) it's always one BIG square. It's my "go to" baby blanket.
8. Sugared Violets. I am thinking of knitting this with some hand spun next time.
9. Carole's Picot Edge Socks. I can't even count the amount of times I have knit these.
10. Baby Sophisticate. I have made both the baby size and the adult size. Super fun sweater.