May is a crazy month in our home. Anniversaries, Mother's Day and lots and lots of birthdays. Birthdays are wonderful (especially our own) and here's 10 Ways to Wish Somebody a Happy Birthday:
1. Flowers. Always pretty. Always cheerful
2. Even better - a plant. Maybe flowers, maybe herbs or veggies. This is easier during those Spring and Summer birthdays.
3. My personal favorite - knit them something.
4. If the birthday recipient is a knitter, then spin some yarn.
5. Take them out for drinks. Always a fun time.
6. Make dinner for them. This is my hubby's specialty.
7. If they are a crafty person, buy them a Craftsy class.
8. Bake for them. I never refuse baked goods.
9. Go to tea and shopping. Here. I promise you will both love it.
10. Love. Give them lots and lots of love on their special day.