It's finally starting to feel like summer. And that means there's drinking going on. No - not just alcohol. The icy cold beverage sort. Here are my 10 Favorite Summer Beverages:
2. Iced Coffee. With lots of cream. If I can't have it like coffee milk then I don't want it. I have been skipping it most days because it's not the healthiest for ya.
3. Margaritas. Martha Stewart has the best recipe.
4. Iced water, with a little bit of lemon. This is actually my favorite when I'm really thirsty.
5. Sangria. Yummmm!! Add a little fruit, some triple sec and ice.
6. Iced Passion Tazo Tea from Starbucks. I'm not a fan of their coffee but their iced tea is awesome.
7. Limaritas. I don't like beer or malt liquor beverages but this one is nice.
8. A good old fashioned milk shake. Vanilla please.
9. Mud Slide. It's kinda like a milk shake with a kick.
10. Pink lemonade. Because there is definitely a difference between regular and pink.
What do you drink to quench your thirst during the summer? Come join us over at Carole's.