One sock is complete. The second one is halfway done.
And if you look closely you can see buds on the tree!
After asking for opinions on Instagram I decided on fraternal socks instead of identical. Just for something different.
And for those who played along in my ToT Post yesterday here are the answers:
1. I spent my weekend working on this adorable yarn wreath for a friend.- FALSE. I do love it though and plan on making one. This was at the nursing home my daughter works at.
2. I have 3 brothers - one older, two younger. -FALSE. One younger brother.
3. A few years back while I was in my office Billy Joel walked in. TRUE. Yep - I was sitting at my desk and in he walked looking to buy a boat. I sat and talked with him for about an hour. Very sincere, ordinary man. And humble - like you wouldn't beleive.
4. Caffeine does not affect me. TRUE. I don't know why though.
5. Pizza is my favorite food - I can eat it for breakfast lunch and dinner. TRUE
6. Lemon is my favorite flavor. FALSE. I do like real lemon, but lemon flavor is a no-no for me.
7. I love horses and can't wait to retire on a farm with lots of them. FALSE. Never been on one in my life.
8. When I do retire it's down to Florida I go. FALSE. Way too hot for me down there.
9. I played flute in marching band in high school. TRUE. I loved it.
10.I have about 20 pounds of fiber in my stash. TRUE. I just discovered this over the weekend. Oh dear.