We got some more Spring like weather this past weekend which meant we spent some time outside. Carole's ToT this week is coincidentally 10 Things I Like To Do Outside. Let's see...
2. Knit. This seems so obvious but the natural lighting makes my eyes happy.
3. Spin - of course. I love to sit and get some sunshine while I listen to my Podcasts and spin away.
4. Have a fire in the firepit. We haven't done this yet, though most people have. It's simply too windy by us (another downfall about living near the water - the constant wind) and it's not really safe.
5. Hang clothes outside. I love how they smell after being in the fresh air.
6. Eat dinner on the deck. There's nothing like a good dinner on the grill and getting to eat outside.
7. Hike. We were just talking about going real soon. The mud season should be almost over.
8. Play with the dog. He loves being outside and it's hilarious to see him run till his hearts desire.
9. Go to the Farmer's Market. We have an indoor one all year, but the outdoor ones just seem more authentic to me.
10. Take pictures. I find it so much easier to capture good shots outside.
Do share - what do you like to do outside?