Sunday, February 9, 2014

Weekending


I moved the dial on my new camera off of Auto and over to Manual and found some online tutorials to actually understand the basics.  I never knew how many different pictures of my phone I could take just by simply changing a couple of settings on the camera.

We watched the Olympics.  And I Love It

There is lots of knitting.  While watching those Olympics

Some work things had to be attended to (happy boat show season)

Tried some new recipes

Made some plans for a little get away weekend very soon

And lots of just "being"

How was your weekend?

6 comments:

Carole said...

My weekend was too quick!

Anonymous said...

I need to do that with my camera - what kind do you have?

Lisa said...

We are in the market for a new camera! Yippee! My daughter is starting Skype photography lessons with us later this morning. :)

Tracey ~ Clover said...

The same thing is happening here Donna, lots of knitting and Olympic watching, so fun.
Did you see the 15 year old Russian ice skater? What an amazing young woman.

karen said...

just being is my favorite part of your weekend :)

Janet said...

Sounds like a nice weekend. There was a lot of Olympics, knitting and spinning at my house.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails