Monday, November 4, 2013

Weekending

The weather on Saturday was beautiful
It was a busy day so I didn't get to spend much time outside
I did get to capture a couple of shots while my socks were drying
The colors are at their peak near us now
Most of the day was spent at the New England Fiber Festival
What a fun festival that is
Lots of stuff was bought
But I have to get a good day to take pics of  it all
And there's a lot of pics to take
Family dinner and football were on the schedule for yesterday
And can you believe I didn't even knit a stitch?
Me neither

How was your weekend?

3 comments:

Carole said...

I had a terrific weekend - Dale and I had a mini getaway and it was awesome. I love how colorful your sock photo is!

Tracey ~ Clover said...

How fun to attend a fiber festival, I've never been to one, but one day I hope to make it.
No knitting all weekend? Oh wow! I think my heard skipped a beat.

karen said...

You went to another festival!!! I'm jealous and so happy for you, can't wait so see what you bought :(

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails