Friday, September 27, 2013

We Interrupt This Sweater

I went to meet my buddy for knitting on Wednesday evening and figured I would get to bind off the sweater and start on those sleeves.

Wrong.

The plan was intercepted by a request for this.
They are so easy to knit.  Within a couple of hours it was done.  And it's for a baby who's parents really appreciate knitted gifts so that made it all the more fun to knit.

And here's the first one I did (slightly different pattern) actually being worn by the world's cutest nephew.
Turned out a little big but that's OK.  He can wear it next year too.

The sweater?  It still got bound off and sleeve 1 is picked up.  I'm praying to the yarn Gods that I will have enough.

Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Carole said...

So cute! And fast - barely an interruption at all!

karen said...

A knit worthy baby is perfection. Cute hat!!

Janet said...

Two cute little pumpkin hats. What fun knit.

Lisa said...

Two seasons out of a knit is always a bonus...such a cutie! :)

Unknown said...

Cute pumpkin hat-and even cuter baby.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails