Tuesday, July 9, 2013
10 On Tuesday
Being alone is something I rather enjoy these days. It's not that I'm a hermit or anything (well, I guess I kinda am) but it's rare that I am ever totally alone. On the rare occasion that I am alone here is a list of things I love to do:
1. Take pictures. I love to walk around the yard and grab some snapshots.
2. Be creative. For me it's knitting and spinning. Or once in a while weaving.
3. Listen to LOUD music. I even dance around the house sometimes.
4. Watch podcasts. This usually happens during the creative process mentioned in #2.
5. Check my Instagram. I find this more fun than Facebook lately.
6. Write. Either on the blog, or just lists of what I need to do.
7. Organize. I'm far from a neat freak but I like to organize my "stuff" when I'm alone and can concentrate.
8. Watch old episodes of the Sopranos. We won't even discuss the early departure of James Gandolfini last month. Let's just say that if it hadn't happened while I was on my cruise, I would still be wearing black. I loved him for years, even before he was on the Sopranos. RIP James.
9. Read. I can't ever do this when anybody else is home.
10. Cook my favorite things that nobody else likes. Like meringue cookies.
Joining Carole on this Tuesday.