2. My aunt's best friends. They lost their 34 year old daughter suddenly on Sunday. She fell in the bathtub. It's one of those things you never think will happen. But it did. And they are devastated.
3. It's cold! 29 degrees was not acceptable this morning.
4. I need to see if there are any basketball games on tonight. I don't think the Celtics are playing. Basketball leads to great knitting time for me.
5. The cable guy better show up today. My DVR has been slowing failing and we finally decided it was time for it to retire. Unfortunately, the young and "not too bright" repair "man" with pants his hanging off his butt and his boxers sticking out did not deliver the correct DVR. He gave us something totally different. When I called to have him come back, I was told he would be returning. 2 hours later, no cable guy and the office said "Too Bad". We await his return today.
6. I need to get on Pinterest for some Thanksgiving recipes. They never fail me.
7. Work stuff. Lots of work stuff. Especially because it's year-end for me.
8. My car needs to be cleaned. I wanted to do it this past weekend before it got cold, but it never happened. Anybody know if Fall is returning anytime soon? If not the inside may be pretty dirty till May.
9. College. For Nicole. We started the application process and even though she is staying home, it's still very overwhelming for me. I'm not ready for this.
10. Spinning night is tomorrow and I can't wait. Who cares if there is a Nor'easter coming?