Tuesday, October 23, 2012

10 on Tuesday

This weeks 10 On Tuesday is one I can definitely sink my teeth into.


10 Favorite Treats in my Halloween Bag.  Sadly, it's been years since I had a Halloween bag.  Even sadder, my daughter no longer gets one either!  We still find ways to indulge though.

1.  Milky Way Bars.  No to the Snickers - I'm not a huge fan of the mix of chocolate and nuts.
2.  Banana Laughy Taffy.  My absolute favorite.  And I will still buy it when I see it.
3.  Caramels.  My brother and I would plow through a bag of Kraft Caramels when we were kids.
4.  ANYTHING cotton candy flavored.  I know I have explained this obsession before.
5.  Baby Ruth.  Yeah I know - there's nuts in there.  But the nougat seems to make it OK.
6.  Reeses Peanut Butter Cups.  Or Pieces.  Yummmm.
7.  Peeps.  Yep - sugar on sugar.  They seem to have them for all ocasions now.
8.  Twix.  More caramel.
9.  Mounds Bars.  Again - no Almond Joys because of the nuts.
10.Milk Duds.  There's that caramel again.

So - what's some of your favorites?  Join us for 10 on Tuesday this week!

4 comments:

Lapdog Creations said...

Oh there's another one I forgot - Twix! :)

Carole Knits said...

Mmmm. Milk Duds. Mmmm. (said in my best Homer Simpson voice)

Lapdog Creations said...

YUM! Happy ToT!

Vicki Knitorious said...

I'm gaining weight just reading these posts today!!
;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails