Tuesday, October 23, 2012

10 on Tuesday

This weeks 10 On Tuesday is one I can definitely sink my teeth into.


10 Favorite Treats in my Halloween Bag.  Sadly, it's been years since I had a Halloween bag.  Even sadder, my daughter no longer gets one either!  We still find ways to indulge though.

1.  Milky Way Bars.  No to the Snickers - I'm not a huge fan of the mix of chocolate and nuts.
2.  Banana Laughy Taffy.  My absolute favorite.  And I will still buy it when I see it.
3.  Caramels.  My brother and I would plow through a bag of Kraft Caramels when we were kids.
4.  ANYTHING cotton candy flavored.  I know I have explained this obsession before.
5.  Baby Ruth.  Yeah I know - there's nuts in there.  But the nougat seems to make it OK.
6.  Reeses Peanut Butter Cups.  Or Pieces.  Yummmm.
7.  Peeps.  Yep - sugar on sugar.  They seem to have them for all ocasions now.
8.  Twix.  More caramel.
9.  Mounds Bars.  Again - no Almond Joys because of the nuts.
10.Milk Duds.  There's that caramel again.

So - what's some of your favorites?  Join us for 10 on Tuesday this week!

4 comments:

Nichole said...

Oh there's another one I forgot - Twix! :)

Carole Knits said...

Mmmm. Milk Duds. Mmmm. (said in my best Homer Simpson voice)

Nichole said...

YUM! Happy ToT!

Vicki Knitorious said...

I'm gaining weight just reading these posts today!!
;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails