This weeks 10 On Tuesday is one I can definitely sink my teeth into.
10 Favorite Treats in my Halloween Bag. Sadly, it's been years since I had a Halloween bag. Even sadder, my daughter no longer gets one either! We still find ways to indulge though.
1. Milky Way Bars. No to the Snickers - I'm not a huge fan of the mix of chocolate and nuts.
2. Banana Laughy Taffy. My absolute favorite. And I will still buy it when I see it.
3. Caramels. My brother and I would plow through a bag of Kraft Caramels when we were kids.
4. ANYTHING cotton candy flavored. I know I have explained this obsession before.
5. Baby Ruth. Yeah I know - there's nuts in there. But the nougat seems to make it OK.
6. Reeses Peanut Butter Cups. Or Pieces. Yummmm.
7. Peeps. Yep - sugar on sugar. They seem to have them for all ocasions now.
8. Twix. More caramel.
9. Mounds Bars. Again - no Almond Joys because of the nuts.
10.Milk Duds. There's that caramel again.
So - what's some of your favorites? Join us for 10 on Tuesday this week!