Welcome September! I'm not too sure where August went to (or July for that matter) but here we are. And I am joining Carole for 10 Things You Love About September.
2. School starts. For me this means getting back to the normal routine and routine is good.
3. Cooler weather. Need I say more?
4. Fall colors start appearing. The leaves don't really change much until October around here but fall decorations and color can be seen all over as the weeks go on.
5. Harvest Fairs. We have so many great ones around here. Besides the crafts you can find lots of yummy goodies.
6. Football starts for real!
7. I get to break out the Fall Yankee Candles. My favorites are Harvest, Pumpkin Spice, Autumn Wreath, the list goes on....
8. The Big E. For anybody around here in New England you all know what a great time this is. For those who don't, it's like a huge state fair that goes on for weeks. We will be going this year and that's exciting since we missed the last couple of years.
9. Starting the wood stove. At this point we only start it at night for the effect but within a month it will be going strong depending on how kind mother nature is.
10. Spending more time outside. I think I spend more time outside knitting and spinning in September than any other month. It's not too hot and I try to enjoy every last minute before the snow and really cold weather arrives!