Carole gave us today. Let's dig back into our childhood and think about what our 10 Favorite TV Shows were back in the day.
1. I Love Lucy. I still love it. There's always a few episodes on the DVR because everybody in my family loves it.
2. The Monkees. Davy Jones. Need I say more?
3. The Brady Bunch. Who didn't want to live with the Bradys?
4. Flipper. I won't get into the time that I insisted that my mom set a place at the table because Flipper was coming for dinner. Thank goodness my mom liked to indulge me.
5. The Hardee Boys. I loved Shawn Cassidy and Parker Stevenson. I didn't really care too much for Nancy Drew though.
6. The Facts Of Life. I always wanted to be Blair. She was so rich and beautiful.
7. The Love Boat. It was so much fun seeing who would be on the boat each week. It was one of my funnest memories at my grandparents house.
8. Happy Days. My parents loved re-living their 50's childhood memories too so it was a family affair.
9. Little House on the Prairie. I still watch it when I get the chance.
10. Dynasty. Now this didn't air until I was a teenager but it was a Friday night tradition for my mom and friends to make nachos and watch it.
Wow - that was fun trip down memory lane. What were some of your favorites?