It's weird to think that it's Friday. Having a day off in the middle of the week totally messed up my internal day clock. I have so many random things happening. I'll just list them.
1. Nicole leaves today to go down the Jersey shore with my parents for four days. She will get to see her NY cousins that she misses and I'm sure they will have a great time. I will enjoy some quiet time and hope to get some things done. Like:
2. I want to finish the first chart on my Evenstar. It's starting to actually look like something.
4. I want to weave a bath mat with all this cotton I have in my stash. While I have no grand illusions that I will actually warp the loom, I want to at least pick out which colors I want to use so it's ready to go when I do get the chance.
5. I need to dig through the fiber stash to see whats next for the Tour. I have spun a few of my newer fibers but I want to put a dent in the old stash as well. I don't even remember what the heck I have anymore.
6. My lettuce is growing (round 2). Let's hope it survives.
9. I really have some cleaning up to do but no desire whatsoever to do it. It's summer time!
That's enough random things...... Have a great weekend!