Monday, April 30, 2012

Happy Monday!

It was a nice and relaxing weekend. There was even some knitting.



I wound up my Drops of Jupiter into a ball and cast on my socks. This is a three ply and I had just under 4 oz. so I'm holding my breath to see if I actually have enough yarn to finish a pair of socks (they will be just above my ankle).



I'm doing an afterthought heel just in case I don't have enough yarn. I was going to use a contrasting yarn for the toe as well but I weighed the ball at the point of decreasing for the toe and had 2 3/4 oz left so I figured I was safe. They are knitting up quickly and I'm sure I'll have them complete in a day or so.

The weather was even nice enough for a good photo shoot with my finished Multnomah 3 which isn't even a Multnonah anymore and the green pair of socks. You will have to come back tomorrow to see!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails