Friday, May 27, 2011

Toys

I guess I will never grow up. I love a new toy. I researched and decided this would be my newest one.


Everyone chipped in and got it for my birthday. I resisted the idea of an e-reader for a long time. I love holding a book. I like to turn the pages. But after the realization of how much space I would save from not having books upon books in my house - and having them all in one little location, I was sold. Add to that the fact that the Color Nook is actually a tablet that has apps? Love it!! I will be spending the weekend reading. And learning how to use it.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Caroline in NH said...

If you "root" it, you can use it as a touch tablet. It can still run the Nook e-reader app, as well as the Kindle app! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails