Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My Supervisor

I got a fair amount of spinning and plying done over vacation. I'm trying to finish up that soft alpaca so I can work on a sweater for me. I'm plying some of it up with that funky mix of purple roving I got at Mass Sheep and Wool last May. I will use that for the yoke and the plain brown alpaca for the rest of it.

It's a good thing we got that cat. She makes sure that I am doing it all properly. She inspects the wheel for safety.




She makes sure it gets on the skein winder properly.




And we must be sure that it is washed properly.



Yep - it's a good thing we have her.

She did approve of the end result.



Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

Gale Bulkley said...

Love how thorough that cat is!

bySarah said...

AWWWWWWWWWW.

livnletlrn said...

good thing she keeps you on the straight and narrow!

calicokitty6 said...

She's a cutie and a very good supervisor.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails