Monday, January 3, 2011

First Finished Object of 2011




A pair of mittens. I had 10 days off from work and thats what I accomplished. Actually I did get the 28 row (project name switched to 28 week scarf) off the needles right after I finished the mittens. I haven't been able to get a good photo of it though. The mittens are going to my aunt in NC who is having a cold winter. She has a condition that makes the cold weather affect her hands and feet. Handspun knitters were called for!



Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

bySarah said...

Beautiful Mittens Donna!!

calicokitty6 said...

Nice mittens. I'm sure she will love wearing them. I get cold hands and feet due to the diabetes and complete understand how she feels. :) Handknits really do help keep me warmer.

cindy said...

I'm sure your aunt will be toasty in your thoughtful mittens.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails