Friday, May 14, 2010

Can't Blog - Its Fiber Festival Time

I know - bad excuse. It's not just fiber festival time but it's Spring which, in my house, also means we are in full swing with lacrosse and the school musical. It's been exhausting but so much fun.

I went to both CT and NH and have much to show for both but will save that for the next post. Tomorrow is RI Sheep and Wool and I am super excited for that because we are participating in the Sheep to Shawl event. We don't have a contest - both local guilds participate and we raffle the shawls off to raise money for Coggeshall Farm. If you are in the area tomorrow stop by. It is going to be awesome. We have over 30 vendors coming this year.

I did do some online shopping before the festivals began.










Check these amazing batts out


I love the colors! I got them from Faith and you really need to check out her shop.



I kept it down to 2 batts but I know I will be going back for more.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Faith said...

Oooh yay! I'm so glad you liked them! :) I adore spinning batts now. They're sooo dreamy. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails