Monday, January 18, 2010

Preparation

The main reason I have been carding the Jacob fleece has been in preparation for my spinning retreat this weekend. I can't wait to get out to Cape Cod and relax with the spinning gals for three days. I miss my family while I am away but I come back refreshed and renewed.

Part of the prepping process was cleaning off the bobbins so I can use them this weekend. I finished up spinning two batts I had gotten from Terra Bella Spun (I would link it if I weren't in my phone) on etsy. She is actually part of our spinning guild so I was excited to get them from her at our Christmas party back in December.


These keep saying wrist warmers to me.




This is destined to be woven somehow. If I prepare real well this week I might even warp the loom and bring that with me too.

I am still carding and the contest is open till Friday morning when I announce the winner! I have a nice fiberrific prize waiting for some lucky person!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Sue (fearlessknitter) said...

This was my first time reading your blog. Your 10 year review is awesome. I will definitely be back again. Oh, and my guess is 25 batts.

BammerKT said...

I finally carding up my next project too! Good luck on your retreat. I hope you have a great time.

Gale Bulkley said...

I am with Sue. The 10 year post is great. Love the look of those two skeins of yarn.

By the way, what do you cook in the slow cooker?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails