Monday, January 11, 2010

2010

Now that we have reviewed the past it's time to look to the future. I have some fiber goals this year:

1. Knit another lace project this summer. I already have the yarn. I just need to pick out the pattern. I'm sure it will be another shawl. I'm open to suggestions. I have over 2000 yards.

2. Knit myself a hoodie with the blue/pink yarn I spun last year. I saw a great pattern in knitty last summer.

3. Card and spin the Jacob fleece I have. I want to spin it at the retreat at the end of this month. That means I better load up the iPod and get that drum carder moving this weekend.

4. Knit above Jacob fleece into the Rebozo shawl from Folk Shawls.

5. Expand my weaving skills. I know there is a wealth of information out there for me to soak up. I am thinking of taking an actual rigid heddle class if I can find one close by.

6. Finish spinning the beautiful alpaca/shetland roving on my Polonaise wheel. I think I have 6 pounds sitting in the closet.

7. Knit more socks. I just love wearing them and I could always use more.

My alpaca throw came off the loom. It needs a washing so it can bloom but I haven't gotten to it yet. Here's the ham posing with it






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

bySarah said...

great goals.
Slater Mill has rigid heddle classes, fyi.
:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails