Friday, November 6, 2009

Thankful Thursday on Friday

I noticed some of my blog friends started "Thankful Thursday". I thought it was a great idea to reflect on the positive in our lives - especially with so much negativity and depressing things in the news lately. I missed the Thursday so I bring you Thankful Friday (isn't that typical of me?).

I am thankful for my family

As silly as they are. They make me laugh and not take life so seriously all the time.

Living near the water and being able to enjoy this every day


My puppy dog


I only wish I could be as great a person as he thinks I am!

2 comments:

Birdsong said...

Love it! That last line reminds me of a saying I have seen before... something about living like you were the person your dog thinks you are. They are such great examples of unconditional love.

Jessica said...

Nice thankful list!! I wouldn't mind having that view either. And isn't it nice to know that our pets love us so unconditionally?? :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails