Thursday, December 18, 2008

Didn't Think I'd Make It, Did You?

Yeah - I got my post finished today. A bit late, but done. I was determined!

Today was just one of those days - you know, when everything you touch turns to, well, poop? Uhhuh - it was one of those days. I had been procrastinating getting new tires for the van. I just didn't want to take the time to get it done. Well, snow is coming tomorrow - and lots of it. So to make a long aggravating story short, it basically took my poor hubby the whole day to get the tire change accomplished. And guess what - they still aren't right! Out of balance... But I will have traction in the 12 inches of snow that's coming.

It's 11 o'clock and I just finished going through mail for work. I am leaving at the crack of dawn to get there early. I plan on leaving as soon as the first flake falls because I have to travel over two large bridges to get to the office. Not fun in snow... even here in New England where they plow the roads real well.

So this will be a quickie - off to bed. But of course I cant' go without a picture. Look at all the goodies I got at my spinning Christmas party last night.

1 comment:

livnletlrn said...

woohoo! snowstormy weekend = lots o' knitting!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails