Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Walking that 100 miles

I have been so inspired by everyone who has jumped on board and committed to walking/running/hiking/biking, etc... 100 miles by April 1st. At first I looked at that and thought "No way - I can't do it." Then I slept on it - and it haunted me for the rest of the night. I was waking up thinking about it. I got on the bloglines this morning and saw a whole bunch more people who are doing it. Then I went through my line of excuses - it's too cold out, I have no time, and the list could go on.

I then thought of the list of reasons why I should - lower my blood pressure, lose weight, more energy........ Let me assure you, the reasons far outnumber the excuses. So if anybody can tell me how to put that button on my blog, I am walking with ya'll.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails