Thursday, December 28, 2006

A first time for everything........

Made the annual trip to WEBS (for all who do not live in New England, WEBS is the largest yarn store in the north east - like, a huge store PLUS an entire warehouse full of yarn; yeah, it's basically heaven). I walked out without even a skein of yarn. DO YOU HEAR THAT!!! I walked out with only 4 back issues of Spin Off and 8 oz. of multi roving. I'll post pictures tomorrow. I would have to disconnect the new Ipod to download them and I don't want to disrupt progress right now. It took me long enough to figure out the thing. And I have subscribed to all my favorite podcasts, so I am a happy camper.

Also went to Yankee Candle for their big sale. It was a big downer. Seems each year we trek up north to them and come home with less every time. I got $145 worth of candles for $70, so that's not chicken feed. But I am usually able to find some nice candle holders and stuff for next years x-mas gifts. None to be found this time around.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails