Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Almost Made It

I had no time yesterday morning to get my blog post done. Work was chaotic and I had a project deadline due by day's end. I rushed home, got hubby and kid and went to the school Christmas concert. Got home by 9 and sat down with moody teenage kid and fell asleep in her bed.... no blog post.

I did manage to get a quick dessert done for my spinning party tonight. And I do mean quick, because I had no time to spare yesterday. If you like peanutbutter and chocolate you are in luck.

Quick Buckeyes

10 oz. bag of peanut butter chips
1 can of vanilla frosting
1 14 oz bag of chocolate melts (you can find them in Walmart)

Melt the peanut butter chips over a double boiler. Add frosting and mix well. Let mixture sit for about 5 minutes until cool enough to handle. Roll into little balls. Let balls sit for about 15 minutes. While they are sitting you can melt the chocolate over the double boiler. Poke balls with a toothpick and dip into chocolate mixture. I put them in the refridgerator for about 10 minutes to set. Instant candy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails